Whispers From Eternity-Hindi
Many poetic works can inspire, but few, like this one, have the power to change your life. These verses rank with the greatest mystical poetry of all time: the works of St. John of the Cross, Rumi, Kabir, Mirabai, and Omar Khayyam. In this book Paramhansa Yogananda—the great master of yoga and author of the classic Autobiography of a Yogi—shares his exquisitely beautiful thoughts and words filled with longing for the divine. Yogananda was not only a spiritual master, but a master poet, whose poems revealed the hidden divine presence behind even everyday things.
Each of these prayer-poems has been spiritualized by this great man of God. Open this book, pick a poem at random and read it. Mentally repeat whatever phrase appeals to you. Within a short time you will see your consciousness transformed. This book has the power to rapidly accelerate your spiritual growth, and provides hundreds of delightful ways for you to begin your own conversation with God.
This wonderful collection includes:
- Sacred demands to the Infinite
- Prayers of devotion
- Chants and poems
- Invocations to great world teachers
- How to see this world as a dream
- Devotion, Illumination, and Bliss
- Wisdom, Prosperity, and Balance
- Health, Guidance, and Discipline
- Calmness and Overcoming Fears
- Divine Love . . . and much more.