How to Meditate (Audio Book)
Format: MP3 (Zipped Download)
Kindly avoid sharing the file without encouraging its purchase. We appreciate your consideration and respect for the work.
This is the first volume of the Ananda Course in Self-Realization. As the course foundation it includes clear, step-by-step instruction in the breath/mind connection, concentration, meditation, the Hong-Sau technique, and Yogananda’s Energisation Exercises.
A complete, practical training program in yoga, meditation, the fundamentals of the spiritual path, health and vitality, and affi rmations. This course offers techniques in the path of Kriya Yoga including:
• Yogananda’s Hong-Sau technique of concentration
• Simple “do-able” suggestions of how to sit comfortably for meditation
• How to still the restless mind
• How to take experiences of peace and joy into daily life
• Experience the importance of the breath/mind connection and the power of the focused mind
• And learn Paramhansa Yogananda’s Energization Exercises, a unique system of exercises for controlling and increasing your energy level and overcoming fatigue.